- U3A Research
- 2018/2019 | Local suppliers to Normansfield – 1868 to the 1930s
- 2017 | The Staff who worked at Normansfield, 1868 – 1997
- 2016 | The History of Normansfield’s Buildings
- 2014 | Long Stay Institutions for People with Learning Disabilities
- 2013 | Normansfield: The Early Years 1868 to 1913
- Normansfield Residents
MUSEUM & THEATRE OPEN DAY
Next date to be announced
11am Talk: Dr John Langdon Down & Normansfield
The life of the Victorian physician Dr John Langdon Down and his family where a revolutionary and enlightened approach was developed for the care of people with learning disabilities.
1pm – 2pm Tour of the museum and theatre
The archivist will give a 60 minute talk and tour around the museum and theatre.
This events are free. Booking not required. Donations welcome.
See: Talks and Tours
© The Langdon Down Museum of Learning Disability and the Langdon Down Centre are owned and
managed by the Down’s Syndrome Association. Registered Charity no 1061474