- U3A Research
- 2018/2019 | Local suppliers to Normansfield – 1868 to the 1930s
- 2017 | The Staff who worked at Normansfield, 1868 – 1997
- 2016 | The History of Normansfield’s Buildings
- 2014 | Long Stay Institutions for People with Learning Disabilities
- 2013 | Normansfield: The Early Years 1868 to 1913
- Normansfield Residents
The museum is currently closed due to COVID 19.
We hope to reopen in the Spring of 2021.
A schedule of open days and special events for 2021 will be announced in late 2020/early 2021.
© The Langdon Down Museum of Learning Disability and the Langdon Down Centre are owned and
managed by the Down’s Syndrome Association. Registered Charity no 1061474