Research conducted by members of the University of the Third Age (U3A) from September 2017 to April 2018.
This project researched a series life stories of staff who worked at Normansfield. Staff duties were very wide-ranging and included chaplains, governesses, medical/care staff, farm workers, maintenance staff and teachers.
The following research will be placed on this website during the Spring and Summer of 2018:
- Employment at Normansfield or do you have the attributes to be employed at Normansfield?
- The Laundry and Linen
- Frances Mary Palling, Governess
- Early Chaplains at Normansfield
- Staff and the First World War
- William Henry Briggs: Engineer, Furnace Stoker and Stationary Engineer
- Normansfield Theatre and the staff
- Debbie: Her Memories of Normansfield, Summer 1977