Please contact us if you would like the archivist to give a talk at your organisation.
External talks have been given at:
- Kew Women’s Institute | March 2017
- Molesey Antiques Society | February 2017
- Open University Social History of Learning Disability Research Group Conference | 2016
- U3A Kingston | 2016
- London Metropolitan Archives | 2015
- London South Bank University Recruitment Event Day for Learning Disability Nursing Students | 2014
We can deliver talks at other locations such as:
- local history groups
Talks can be on:
- History of Dr John Langdon Down and Normansfield
- Normansfield Theatre
- Social History of Learning Disability
Talks are delivered by the museum archivist.