If you are interested in arranging a group visit please contact us.
Visits usually last for 2 hours and include:
- a tour of the theatre and museum
- an illustrated talk on the history of Dr John Lanngdon Down and Normansfield
- short film about the life of James Henry Pullen
- short archive films on Normansfield
- work of the Down’s Syndrome Association
- a short walk outside in the grounds if the weather is fine
Light refreshments are provided.
Cost: £10 per person
Time for visits: these are usually from 11.30am to 1.30pm or from 3pm to 5pm.
We can also create a visit to suit your particular interests or you can see the whole range of talks we offer here.
Groups visiting the museum and theatre include:
- local history groups
- U3A groups
- Women’s Institute
- museum and archive staff
To arrange a visit please contact:
Ian Jones-Healey, Archivist
T: 0333 1212 300