- BMA Meeting 1873
- Landscape and Trees
- The Normansfield Bills
- The Main Building
- Maps of the Site
- The Buildings
- The Farm
- Victorian Photographic Panoramas of Normansfield
- Boathouse and the River
- Normansfield in the 20th Century
- The History of the Normansfield and Richmond Foundation
- Decoration, fixtures and fittings
- A Map of Normansfield Hospital
- Film: Langdon Down, The Legacy
- The Grounds
The museum is currently closed due to COVID 19.
We hope to reopen in the Spring of 2021.
A schedule of open days and special events for 2021 will be announced in late 2020/early 2021.
© The Langdon Down Museum of Learning Disability and the Langdon Down Centre are owned and
managed by the Down’s Syndrome Association. Registered Charity no 1061474